Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween is coming up in 2010




Halloween last year was filled with candy and fun!
This one will be even better i'm hoping for a lot of candy this year.
Last year i was dressed up as a person who got in a crash with a semi-
truck and did not get treated by anyone it is a sad story.
I still do not know what i am going to be this halloween keep me
posted and give me ideas for a costume this halloween!
I wanted to be an Avatar but that would cost to much and to many
people would be wearing that same costume.
So i would love it is some one gave me a good idea for a costume.
School has been ok i goy Miss. Reid as my 5th grade teacher she
is really nice and funny.
She is the best 5th grade teacher in our whole school.
well i'm going to well right now i am watching scotty and sophie my dad
is paying me like ten bucks so i'm going to go bye!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kali, It was fun reading back about Halloween last year. That was a tragic story about the semi accident. So glad you are looking and feeling better now. This year you could dress up with an ugly Christmas sweater and wear one of Taylor's afro wigs and draw on a goatee. That would be funny. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete