Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall Festival




Our school tonight is having a festival. It's from 5-8pm. It's 1$ for 4 tickets and each thing costs an amount of tickets. If you would have signed up before the time that the fall festival is, you could get 6 tickets for 1$. I had to not think about it so I have to pay 2$ for 8 tickets. Wait no, 4$ for 16 tickets. Sophie and I have to share the tickets to play games and get a dinner.
I'm going with my friend, and we're gonna walk to the school. (I think, I don't really know for sure though.) This I think is going to be better than last years fundraiser that we did for the school. It's gonna be about 3hr, 2$ is gonna be pretty worth it. It's in the school gym, there is going to be awesome stuff every were, game booths, a photo booth, dinner (it's 2$ or something like that for the dinner)popcorn, cookie walk (no clue what that is though),cotton candy, a craft, face painting, ballon animal, scarecrow scavenger hunt, silent auction, by the way I think it's a hot dog dinner.
I hope it's not to busy, because it's a small gym sort of. each event is...... 1 ticket, 1 ticket, 2 tickets,4 tickets, 8 tickets, 4 tickets, 4 free things, 4 tickets. THats about all of the costs of ALL of the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment