Friday, November 18, 2011

A Really late birthday post!







I had my bday this summer, This is a really late post, i know. It was fun we went boating and I invited 11 people, i'm pretty sure all of them came. Becca, Maddie A., Taylor, Emma, Jillian, Emily, Madi S., Erika, and Jordan. We did a couple of games...... We spit a seed across our porch, and we would see who would spit it the farthest. I got second place, but my mom said it isn't fair since I was the birthday girl I couldn't get a mini trophy that we got at the dollar store. There was four of them, 1 for 1st place, another 3 for 2nd 3rd, and 4th places. Jordan got 1st, Maddie A. got 2nd, Madi S. got 3rd, and Taylor got 4th. After that we had rice krispies as cake. They sang happy birthday to me, then I blew out my candles. I was 11 old that moment. (no actually I wasn't, it was the day after my birthday party) I miss that day. So after the cake stuff, we opened presents. Then off it was to utah lake, we drove two cars, my dads and my moms. We borrowed life jackets from my teacher :) So we could have enough for everyone. The water was so glass, the only thing we did was tube the whole time, but I did knee board for a little bit not very long though. I'm so glad I didn't fall off. It was total Chaos! We were out there on the lake for about 2 or 3 hrs. then after my party I had a late night with Jordan, and a sleepover with Emma and Maddie A. The next day we went shopping with my money that I got it was like 100 something, I was a hundred dollarinare! I got some clothes from justice just for girls and converse for school (witch I were almost everyday now!) Then my cousins had to go home, I think I might have had soccer conditioning in the morning, or that might have been another time, you never know. I hope to have another birthday like this next year. It was an expirience, I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun birthday! You are good at planning parties!

    ReplyDelete