Thursday, November 17, 2011

Park City

*(I was able to take a picture of he snow falling, at night. I stuck my camera out the window and snapped the picture, with the flash)*

I went to park city not so long ago. it snowed like crazy I was scared we would get snowed in. It was a lot of fun though. We went sledding by a ski lift, not for very long. We were there for a couple days 3 or 4 I think. I went on my moms side of the family. We had been there before, in the summer., But there was no air conditioning, sharp plastic in the hot tub, And bugs (crickets, spiders, and etc. So we were able to come back for a second time but in the winter. It snowed for 2 days, more than half the time we were there. We did a ton of things. like: Sledding, Mafia (a card game), Pool, Karaoke, games, and a bunch of other things. I have one cousin my age that went with us. Emma. We had a lot of fun while we were there.
When we went there I still saw a couple of Beatles (gross) and I saw like 5 or 6 pieces of plastic in the hot tub. Fun times. I was really sad when we had to leave, It was pretty slippery on our way down the mountain. I thought we would slip right off the edge (that would have been really scary, a really scary thought if you actually think about it) I missed seeing all my cousins from 2-16 yr olds. (yes and I do miss all of them.) I really hope to go there again with family and have another blast, like we did that week, and now comes Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment